Hips lock up

Any sexual problems or difficulties not listed in a specific section.
Her Husband
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 16th, 1998

Hips lock up

Postby Her Husband » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:49 am

Hello. Been lurking for a while. I have a bit of an embarrassing problem. After DW and I finish (missionary) I tend to have difficulty moving. It's like my hips are locked up. I end up scooting off and out of her way, but, it's frustrating. I'm fine once I can stand up. Any thoughts on what I can do?

Other relevant info...mid 40's, generally in good physical shape, not overweight. I am generally fairly active as I help out coach our games kids sports. I started exercising regularly to see if increasing strength in my legs would help. So far it doesn't see to be making much difference.

Barbarah-Hephizibah
Hammock

Re: Hips lock up

Postby Barbarah-Hephizibah » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

The hip flexor muscles can tighten in response to an injury to the hip joint. The first step, I would think, should be an accurate diagnosis from your doctor. ~ BH

Her Husband
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 16th, 1998

Re: Hips lock up

Postby Her Husband » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 am

There have been no injuries to the joint. In fact, I recently had a physical and based on that I am in good shape. Perhaps my initial description was poor. It's not so much the actual joint locks up, but, more just getting my legs straightened out after being in the same position for a long time. I can have similar problems if I am squatted down working on something outside and don't get up once in a while. I've been wondering if DW laying on a pillow might help...raise her up higher to ease the presdure on my legs.

Return to “Other Sexual Changes, Challenges & Difficulties”