HATE C Section Recovery!

How do pregnancy and the first year after birth impact a couples sexuality?
darkangel
Double

Re: HATE C Section Recovery!

Postby darkangel » Fri May 29, 2015 5:41 pm

I'm not that concerned about decreased libido. If it kills my sex drive for time being, that might be easier to deal with. Right now my sex drive is through the roof because I'm not getting any. And since the answer seems to be just be patient and wait, I'd rather not want it at all. I'll keep Welbutrin in mind, but for now that's but an option because I'm breastfeeding. My fertility doctor, pediatrician, and pediatric GI all state that Zoloft or Lexapro are fine (please don't anyone get on the topic of breastfeeding and taking anti-depressants). As for hypertension not conflicting with anti-depressants, it does if the medication you just got put back on has caused panic attacks/night terrors in the past if the dosage is wrong (and yes, the benefits of going back on this drug outweigh the risk). Don't need to be starting an anti-depressant at the same time and trying to sort out which is causing what bad reaction. Again, I'm only looking for advice on SEX AFTER A C-SECTION. I really don't go online for advice on hypertension, anti-depressants, breastfeeding, and the like. I have doctors for that. Thanks

Return to “Pregnancy and Postpartum”