a bit of advice..

Menopause - how it impacts your health, your sexuality, and your life in general.
spiritfire777
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 23rd, 1990

a bit of advice..

Postby spiritfire777 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Menopause is an issue for me.. I have had all the awful symptoms and dealt with them all... but this has me stumped..
I have the hardest time resting, I mean really resting.... I feel right now like I want to run around the block, or break something!!... Sitting still is REALLY hard... and lately my joints REALLY Hurt, along with my hair falling out, and the last few days my breasts have been tender...... Sheesh!
anyone have any idea what's going on?? I know, I know I should run this past my doc.. but its going to be awhile.. there SO much other stuff going on right now.. any ideas??

spiritfire777
King bed

Re: a bit of advice..

Postby spiritfire777 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm

.. ok so as an update.. I'm am now having the hardest time with feeling tired... exhausted tired... I have the hardest time getting to sleep and then when I do, I cant seem to sleep enough... I do feel somewhat depressed in that I cant seem to make myself do anything.. it is hard because my mental list wont stop and I feel overwhelmed with that I should be doing something but have the hardest time making myself ..... I feel confused... this is the first month an a while I have had a actual period... I am buzzing through the pads... I take a good multi vitamin with iron , so I'm ok with all that...

Kind of feels lonely right now, am I the only one having this problem??

belovedalways
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 20th, 1981

Postby belovedalways » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:16 pm

I got this list from about.com

The top ten signs of a thyroid problem include:

Muscle and Joint Pains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Plantar's Fasciitis
Neck Discomfort, Thyroid Enlargement, Goiter, Hoarseness, Sore Throat
Hair Loss, Hair Changes, Skin Changes, Loss of Outer Edge of Eyebrows
Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bowel Problems, Digestion Issues, Malabsorption
Heavy Periods, Missed Periods, Menstrual Irregularities, Infertility, Recurrent Miscarriage
Family History of Thyroid and Autoimmune Disease in First-Degree Relatives - Parents, Siblings, Children
High Cholesterol, Especially When Unresponsive to Medications, Diet and Exercise
Depression, Mood Swings, Anxiety, Panic Attacks
Unexpected Weight Changes Without Changes to Diet and Exercise, Difficulty Losing Weight
Fatigue, Exhaustion, Unrefreshing Sleep
A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.

Hiswifeagain
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 30th, 1984
Location: The land of 10,000 lakes and road construction projects

Postby Hiswifeagain » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

I had many of the same symptoms when my estrogen was really high compared to my progesterone. I have much more energy, can sleep at night and my focus is much, much, better.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

StrawberryBlonde
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 19th, 1988

Postby StrawberryBlonde » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

These are both symptoms of magnesium deficiency, so you might try some supplements. Magnesium helps crazy legs as well as poor sleep. But do go easy on it. The recommended daily allowance for women is something like 310 mg. I take one 250 mg tablet every OTHER day for regularity, because it can cause loose stools. It's super cheap, about $3 for 90 days' worth at Walmart. Worth a try.

spiritfire777
King bed

Postby spiritfire777 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:10 am

thanks for the thoughts ... I have taken ALIVE multivitamins for women for a few years now.. I actually take the one with iron in it even though I don't have regular periods because it helps me normally to feel better.. the hair falling out thing has stopped ( Thank God ) since I have gone back on my progesterone cream.. I suppose it is very possible that I am just tired of all the issues I have had to deal with.. I have been told by many I have TO MUCH on my plate... I pray that is all it is..

John143
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 14th, 2003

Postby John143 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:05 am

Your symptoms sound like magnesium deficiency. Before taking any magnesium supplements, especially cheap ones, I highly recommend reading "The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean".
---
Make the best love you can make!
www.MarriedDance.com: Christian-friendly sex toy store
www.CFSPs.co: Christian-friendly illustrated sex positions
www.MarriageBed.tips: Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques

spiritfire777
King bed

Postby spiritfire777 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 pm

thanks again.. I did check in to the magnesium deficiency... I have no problem with that... weird I know..

Return to “Menopause”