Some Pleasure At Last for Post-Menopausal DW

Menopause - how it impacts your health, your sexuality, and your life in general.
Olorin
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 14th, 1991

Some Pleasure At Last for Post-Menopausal DW

Postby Olorin » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:00 am

I have been a long-time reader of this forum. For most of my marriage (25 years), my LD DW has found it difficult to obtain much pleasure from sex. She is now post-menopausal, but with lots of prayer and patience, I think we have found something that has helped her to enjoy sex more. The main ingredient to our success has been making sure she foreplay is long enough for her to relax and clear her mind. So, we plan our love-making for Saturday morning when there is normally nothing scheduled. I start by using a Hitachi-like magic wand to massage her back, shoulders, legs. She is naked during this massage, which is a real turn on for me! We use coconut oil as a lube, and I will never use anything else ever again! During this massage, she takes a small clitoral vibrator and works on her lady parts while I am doing the back, neck, shoulder, leg massage.

After about 20 - 30 minutes of me massaging her back with her working on her clitoris, labia, etc., she actually has leaned to become aroused to the point where she actually becomes lubricated, something that normally does not happen any more. I let her tell me when she is ready for PIV; then and only then do I stop my massage, and at that point we usually use the missionary position in the CAT type of position. After many frustrating years, this seems to be the most sexual pleasure she has ever had. Though she still seems to stop short of having an orgasm, she says this is the best sex we have had. I hope with more 'practice', she can at last learn to have an orgasm. In any event, I thank all the people on this site for the frank discussions, suggestions, etc. I wish this site had been around when we were first married.

FoxluvsBunny
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 23rd, 2015

Re: Some Pleasure At Last for Post-Menopausal DW

Postby FoxluvsBunny » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 pm

so happy for you guys!!! :) keep enjoying!
<3, Bunny
Just a Bunny learning everyday what it means to Love and Live Harmoniously with a Fox

But if you tame me then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.~TLP

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Yay for you guys! So happy for you!
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Postby Vanna » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 am

Congrats on your season of renewed intimacy! :)
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

Return to “Menopause”