Tearing? Or something worse??

Painfull intercourse, pain with sexual activity, and pain that prevents sex or makes sex difficult.
Copper93
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 13th, 2015

Tearing? Or something worse??

Postby Copper93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Brief introduction: my husband and I have been married for a little over a year. We were both virgins when we married, and have enjoyed each other well :) He is..well...big. But it's never been much of an issue other than I have to be "ready" and we have to use lube. Recently he began law enforcement training and so now we only get to see each other on the weekends.

Recently, I'd say in the last 6 months (and I can't exactly say it's only been since he's moved away), I get so raw after sex. Granted, our sessions average about an hour, sometimes more. We use lube all throughout, stopping frequently to add more (I've dealt with this since I got on bc before the wedding, no big deal). The rawness lasts a few days and it's always concentrated around where the inner labia join at the base- the posterior labial commissure, as google tells me. This past weekend I ended up getting pretty raw from one encounter, so naturally I grabbed my mirror and a flashlight! :lol: What I found is...disturbing. There are a few "outgrowths" on the skin of that area. They look just like all the skin around it and aren't painful, but I'm thinking during sex they get rubbed the most and that's the pain I'm feeling. They just look like skin tags. I know, gross. Like I said, we were virgins so I know this is not an STD... thank God for that. But I have NO idea what else's it could be, and I'm not having any luck finding anything on the internet to help.
I guess my big question is...could these little growths maybe be scar tissue from repeated tears?? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

George B.
On the floor
Date of your marriage (past or future): July 20th, 1996

Re: Tearing? Or something worse??

Postby George B. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:12 pm

What you describe could be many things and caused by many reasons. I'd suggest you get in touch with your OB/GYN and ask him or her about it.
On sex: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away the weapon they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."-C.S. Lewis

Return to “Pain during or preventing sex”