Pain during PIV but not a newlywed

Painfull intercourse, pain with sexual activity, and pain that prevents sex or makes sex difficult.
sue244
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 18th, 2014

Pain during PIV but not a newlywed

Postby sue244 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:20 am

Hi all, I looked a little bit but I didn't see an answer to this question. My DH and I have been married for almost 10 months and have had not problems in the MB before now. Since our Honeymoon we have sex every night except for the time of the month. Last night thought it was actually painful when he first entered into me even though I was quite wet already. It kinda felt like a stabbing pain where he was hitting me inside. We slowed down and did shallow trusting with me on top until i finally started to build for an O and then went on to completion for both of us. This morning when we tried It hurt when he entered in but we thought maybe the angle was wrong so we switched to me on top and I could not even get all the way down on him without it hurting. Once again I was very wet but it just hurt to have him in me, and this time I felt quite tender for a couple hours afterwards even though we stopped trying to ML at that point. I do have an appointment on Monday for my annual check and we have agreed to abstain until then to find out what is going on but I would like to have some kind of hint as to what may be going on to all of a sudden have pain making ML impossible.

beautyfromashes
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): December 20th, 2004

Re: Pain during PIV but not a newlywed

Postby beautyfromashes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:35 am

Do you know where you are in your cycle? If you're ovulating, he could be bumping your cervix, since it's much lower at that time of the month.
Deep intimacy always requires work, acceptance, and forgiveness. Lots of it. ~~ Linda Dillow

sue244
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): March 18th, 2014

Postby sue244 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:20 am

Yes I have actually been charting for several months as we are trying to a baby. I am about 9DPO and my period is due on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have felt him hitting the cervix before but it has never been painful.

InGodsGrace
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 9th, 1999

Postby InGodsGrace » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:27 pm

My first thought is a UTI. Ovulation was my second :-).

Return to “Pain during or preventing sex”