Is this feeling normal?

Painfull intercourse, pain with sexual activity, and pain that prevents sex or makes sex difficult.
reesespieces
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): January 2nd, 2010

Is this feeling normal?

Postby reesespieces » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm

I went to my Ob/Gyn for impossible PIV and she found there was a small tissue which was causing localized pain-and the muscles were REALLY tight as they anticipated pain when she was doing the exam.

I'm supposed to apply a cream internally twice a day...and I decided to try to use my dilators as well (try to kill two birds with one stone). I'm up to the third largest one-but I feel this like fullness when I insert it-almost makes my stomach hurt. I've tried a few different angles and it is a strange sensation. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm supposed to apply the cream for three weeks, try to have PIV sex, and then see her again. Honestly, I have my doubts about it working since it's REALLY hard to get that dilator in.

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Re: Is this feeling normal?

Postby ledgemoor » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Do you ever take time to enjoy pleasurable sensations from your vulvar area? This is important -- if all you ever experience is pain, it will tense up.

I'm up to the third largest one-but I feel this like fullness when I insert it-almost makes my stomach hurt. I've tried a few different angles and it is a strange sensation. Am I doing something wrong?

Start with the next-smaller dilator. You may just need to get used to the sensation of having something in your vagina. Use something you can insert comfortably for a while, then when you are relaxed, try the next bigger one.

What kind of cream are you using?

Honestly, I have my doubts about it working since it's REALLY hard to get that dilator in.

Dilators do work. From what I have read, the key is patience. Start small and take it slow.

There are girls who are born with practically no vagina. I think there is someone on this board whose daughter has this condition. By using a series of dilators over several years, they can form a normal-sized vagina.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Return to “Pain during or preventing sex”