Allergy to semen

Painfull intercourse, pain with sexual activity, and pain that prevents sex or makes sex difficult.
Vanna
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 20th, 1994

Allergy to semen

Postby Vanna » Thu May 05, 2016 12:27 am

I ran across this- which I had honestly never heard of before. It's interesting. While not overly common, I wonder how often symptoms present but are never attributed to this condition?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/allergy-sperm-game-changer-marriage/story?id=18916973
After 28 years and six kids, through the good and bad, by the grace of God, things keep getting better and better. ::wed

IM_a_Farmwife
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 24th, 1988
Location: We live in the wide open spaces of the beautiful Minnesota River Valley.

Re: Allergy to semen

Postby IM_a_Farmwife » Thu May 05, 2016 5:44 am

When I listened to the story, I could relate. Sex meant pain with pleasure. I thought that was normal. It wasn't until after the birth of my first child and two reconstructive surgeries did I have zero pain. I wish I didn't wait until my thirties. Unlike these women, I could still enjoy sex. I just thought that the pain was just a normal thing, pain with pleasure. I also thought I had allergies to Farmer's sperm. I thought everyone was dealing with such issues.

Return to “Pain during or preventing sex”