Male, slight burning sensation after ejaculation

Painfull intercourse, pain with sexual activity, and pain that prevents sex or makes sex difficult.
SMT_02
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 24th, 2017

Male, slight burning sensation after ejaculation

Postby SMT_02 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 am

Hi, my wife and I have been married for nearly two weeks (Yay) everything started off fairly fine. Recently however (the last few times apart from one) I've been getting a slight burning sensation after i ejaculate. It seems varied in how much of a burning sensation I feel. I usually feel the sensation near the end of my penis, and usually it disappears fairly quickly. We weren't sexually active before marriage either. Does anybody else get this/is this normal. Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

Hoosier52
King bed

Re: Male, slight burning sensation after ejaculation

Postby Hoosier52 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:14 am

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Probably just irritation from having a lot of "time" together. Drink lots of water to flush things out. Coconut oil is a great lube that will reduce friction and irritation, plus it is a natural antibiotic.

SMT_02
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 24th, 2017

Postby SMT_02 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks i appreciate your comments. I think maybe i haven't been drinking enough.
We definitely use coconut oil, it's great, but we have been trying a few different ones.

tjw
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): April 17th, 2010

Postby tjw » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:32 am

I have had this when the time since the last ejaculation is more than 3-4 days. In fact, it can go back up my urethra, too, and I have sometimes
even felt (or imagined) it in the area of the prostate gland. I've never worried about it. It goes away in couple hours.

Hoosier52
King bed

Postby Hoosier52 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 am

You could have a urinary tract infection. My wife uses some natural stuff to treat hers. Can't think of the name. Starts with an "M"

ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Postby ledgemoor » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 am

D-Mannose, perhaps.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Return to “Pain during or preventing sex”