Women's needs

Aging brings changes - some good, some not so much.
pashon

Re: Women's needs

Postby pashon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 pm

If your dh has difficulty with telling you what turns him on, or simply refuses, here's a suggestion. Although my dh will easily talk about sex, I can't. So a couple of years ago I wrote out a survey for him to take and got very specific. For each question I had a number scale for him to indicate to what degree he liked, had an interest or what ever. Your dh may not get turned on by something, but if he chooses a 3 out of 5, then you know at least it doesn't leave him cold and that can give you something to focus on.

seeker12
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 17th, 1980

Postby seeker12 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 am

This is an interesting topic. I do know that once PIV is no longer an option, all sex will stop for us. DW will not do OS nor manual stimulation that does not lead to PIV. I also think her body will no longer tolerate PIV in the future before ED might be a problem for me. Unfortunately, her drive has always been low and mine has always been "through the roof" (in mid 50's and still going strong). I am actually looking forward to having ED and hoping it will calm my drive.

bilbo195260

Postby bilbo195260 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:18 pm

there was a time when i was not meeting my wife's needs she likes PIV sex when i did not want are couldn't she got real and played until i had O,s to get her off and then she PIV for me
Now she been kinda sick (bad cough,up set (cant spell) belly ) so she lets me mb(well lets me is not the right term) she saids I can do it when i in the mood i like to have her wach

soxfan1
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 2nd, 1987

Postby soxfan1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem. I suffer from severe PE. I usually O within 30-60 seconds of insertion, and can only continue to thrust for an additional 1-2 minutes after, but that's it.

My DW claims that despite that, she O's every time. I know she wouldn't lie to me. But sometimes I wonder how a woman can consistently O from 2 minutes of PIV, with no foreplay, manual stimulation, or OS.

Return to “Senior Sex”