Changing Bodies

Aging brings changes - some good, some not so much.
Niceone
Twin size
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 30th, 2023

Changing Bodies

Postby Niceone » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 pm

As we age many of us sage more in places and get a little plumpler in others. Does the change in the way or bodies look cause a change in sexual activity? Or do we adjust and accept the way our spouses look and still desire to be intimate. Sometimes a man will develope what are called MOOBS. Larger and softer than normal male breasts. Is this a turn-off. A woman may have a few more wrinkes and sage where they were once firm. What has been the experience of others? For me the longer we have been with each other despite the physical changes the sweeter our love live is. The longer we have been the togatehr the closer we feel. Just wondering.
NICE-ONE

OldMarriedLady
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 7th, 1983

Re: Changing Bodies

Postby OldMarriedLady » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 pm

In some ways I love my DH more now than I did when he was young. I've loved him fat, I've loved him skinny, I've loved him with thick black hair and with grey thinning hair, I've loved him with a beard and without a beard. But he still has the same eyes, the same voice, the same character, and to me he's just the same DH I've always loved. Our sex life has improved dramatically in the last year or so, despite the fact that we both physically look the worst we ever have. :lol: I point out my age-related faults to DH but he refuses to acknowledge them, and says he still finds me sexy. ::luv2

As far as moobs being a turn-off, DH was pretty overweight for a few years, and had moobs plus a big ol' belly. I still wanted to have sex with him any chance I got. :mrgreen:
"When you love them, they drive you crazy - because they know they can."
(From the 1987 movie "Moonstruck", written by John Patrick Shanley)

flnative
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 2nd, 1993

Postby flnative » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:16 am

DW and I have been together since we were teenagers. At 40, we both look different. We both work out at the gym daily and are in pretty good shape, but we ain't 16....

I find her sexier now than I did then. She was hot then ;), but now the sexuality and sexual confidence makes her so much hotter. We are more attracted to each other and have more/better sex now, with 3 kids, than we did 20 years ago....
Last edited by flnative on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leah
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 3rd, 1979

Postby Leah » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

The way I figure it, my body is no big surprise to Jake. He has seen in practically every day for over 30 years. He didn't just wake up one morning and go, "Hey, what happened to you?"
Leah

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”--C.S. Lewis

TMB Copyright and Fair Use

flnative
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 2nd, 1993

Postby flnative » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am

Leah in Mid-South wrote:The way I figure it, my body is no big surprise to Jake. He has seen in practically every day for over 30 years. He didn't just wake up one morning and go, "Hey, what happened to you?"

Exactly Leah, I totally agree.....

Gemma
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 14th, 1981

Postby Gemma » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm

My dh and I are in our 60s and 50s, respectively. Not only do we have aging sag but both our bodies are like road maps because of surgeries. It is what it is, but in no way does it slow us down in our marriage bed. Why should it?
Gemma~ refuser for 25yrs, awakened since Dec 2006!
passionwithinmarriage.blogspot.com

There'll be no locks or bolts between us, Mary Kate... except those in your own mercenary little heart! (Thornton in The Quiet Man)

Dorothy's Favorite
Double

Postby Dorothy's Favorite » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 am

DDorothy and I are in our later 50s and I've told her often that when I see her today I see her as I saw her on our wedding night. (I can remember clearly the red nightgown she wore - hot! And I can remember her taking it off... :shock: :D Wow!) I see her as the woman I've loved for nearly 40 years. We're not kids any more - so? Body changes don't matter a bit. Seeing her nude may have lost a bit of the :shock: , but the :D is still there.

DF

Legolas
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): June 27th, 1981

Postby Legolas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:47 am

Seeing her nude may have lost a bit of the :shock: , but the :D is still there.

Hey DF, I love the way you put that...yes I too can still remember our wedding night; we had dated for 4 years and remained virgins until our wedding night; we didn't have any money so we rented a room at a local motel for our honeymoon, and I can still remember her walking out of the bathroom in her white negligee; and the same as you...we have both bulged and sagged, but it still puts a smile on my face every time I see her naked...lol.
"A limit on what you will do puts a limit on what you can do". John Maxwell

Return to “Senior Sex”