back problems

Aging brings changes - some good, some not so much.
hydroguy
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 25th, 1971

back problems

Postby hydroguy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 am

My wife who is 73 is experiencing back pain and she is not able to have sex anymore. anyone else experienced this and have any advise?

hifromme67
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 22nd, 1986

Re: back problems

Postby hifromme67 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Can she not move at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nvr2Late
Fell out of ...
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 9th, 2013

Postby Nvr2Late » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Has she seen a good chiropractor? What options does she have? Back pain is certainly no fun :(

Job29Man
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain.
Date of your marriage (past or future): August 2nd, 1980

Postby Job29Man » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 am

Once in a while one of us gets injured. What we do is, the injured one gets in a comfortable position, and the uninjured one figures out how to accomplish the act without disturbing the comfort of the other.

In your situation perhaps it might look like her lying on her side with a pillow between her knees, and you doing your part in the spooning position?
Wanting to become like Job, as described in the Bible, the book of Job chapter 29. Hence the screen name.

hydroguy
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 25th, 1971

Postby hydroguy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 am

Yes, she can still move, it just hurts. She sees a chiropractor and gets regular back massages.

hifromme67
Queen bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): November 22nd, 1986

Postby hifromme67 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm

I guess I'm curious as to why she can't have sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM_a_Farmwife
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): September 24th, 1988
Location: We live in the wide open spaces of the beautiful Minnesota River Valley.

Postby IM_a_Farmwife » Sun May 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Does she have slipped discs? I ask because about three years ago, Farmer crushed his L-3 and L-4 on his spine. It was debilitating to say the least. He suffered for a full year before he finally went to see a doc. I know, a year later...crazy, right? He had a x-ray to confirm the dilemma. We ended up going to a chiro near the farm. They set him up on a machine to stretch his back. He was going in to be stretched ever other day. Nothing happened physically after the first month. Then something amazing happened. His discs went back into place! He went from a guy who'd get up in the morning and be done by 10 am to a guy who could slowly expand his days of work til noon. Pretty soon he was working until his normal 8 pm day. Over a year later, Farmer is still amazed at his recovery. Never underestimate the power of God. I happened upon the right person (on here) to set us in the right direction. Today, you would not think anything ever happened to Farmer. His days are full of work without extreme pain. Farmer was 55 at the time. He's been relatively pain-free for over a year. I thank God frequently that the right people were put in our path to go down this journey with a solution. I thank God for decompression therapy. Back massages did nothing long term for him and just felt good at the time.

Daily sex was still possible because Farmer's pain was reduced when he would lay down.

Return to “Senior Sex”