Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Romantic Retreats or Places

Where to stay, and what to do all around the world. PLEASE identify the location in the thread topic.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be read by guests, but ARE NOT seen by search engines.
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Romantic Retreats or Places

Post by SamanthaRose »

I've been thinking of surprising DH with a night or two here:

https://www.sybaris.com/

It looks crazy romantic and some rooms have private, in door pools! A slide from the bedroom to the pool! :O
Duchess
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Duchess »

SamanthaRose wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:00 pm I've been thinking of surprising DH with a night or two here:

https://www.sybaris.com/

It looks crazy romantic and some rooms have private, in door pools! A slide from the bedroom to the pool! :O
:o WOW!! :o Sounds good to me! I was surprised to see the prices aren't even that much higher than some of the swankier hotels' regular rooms, in some of the locations I've priced before. If it were closer, this would be ideal for us. Go for it, SR!
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

The bedroom has mirrors on the walls and ceiling! That could be VERY interesting! :P
Irnmyk
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Irnmyk »

DW and I have discussed that our next 'get-a-way' will be to a place with all the requisite mirrors.

We are both looking forward to that.

Return to “Places to go & things to do”