Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Massage Table

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Ace5100
Cot
Cot

Massage Table

Post by Ace5100 »

Do you and your wife have a massage table. I am currently looking at different tables. Some are very good looking and not to many $$$.

I had to go for PT and doctor suggested a massage. I am male and had male therapist. The table he used was VERY comfortable... It was even heated!!! It had a face cradle which took the stress off my sore back. I am thinking of getting a table so the wife can continue to give me massages, and I can give her massages. Does anyone have ant thoughts? How much did you spend? Did wife like the massage? I have even heard of reputable places you can go for classes for good techniques.

Ace
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Massage Table

Post by newwifenewlife »

Unless you have a place to leave it up, sturdy but EASY set-up is important.
-What is the weight limit on it? (Is it enough for the two of you with room to spare?)
- does it have an arm shelf?
-padding thick and comfortable?
- adjustable height?
-get a leg/knee bolster, at least a half-round one
- portable is nice for getaways.
- $200-300 I would think would be more than enough for a table?
- was it a heated table or did it have a heating pad under the sheet cover? (Pad should be cheaper and if it broke, easy to replace instead of the entire table)

Those are my thoughts.
HerKnight
Double
Double

Post by HerKnight »

This is the one we went with - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002X ... UTF8&psc=1 It comes in black as well. Have definitely enjoyed it - easy to setup and take down; stores under the bed.
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

We've had one for years and yes she loves it, we don't use it much now but still do occasionally. Mine was about $99 and it is a portable type with cradles for the head and arms. Although we've never broken it I don't suggest both of you being on it together. It makes for a very romantic evening

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

I heard that you can wrap them with a fitted sheet for comfort.
Hiswifeagain
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Hiswifeagain »

We have an older one that meets all the requirements NWNL mentioned and we really like it. The adjustable height makes it perfect for standing positions for piv. We also use it for massages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
David
King bed
King bed

Post by David »

We haven't got a table. However, we've seen some of the Melt massage videos (https://couplesmassagecourses.com/) which is designed for couples and uses a footstool for the massager to sit on. It's a comfortable position that is much cheaper than a table and also much more versatile, as you can do it almost anywhere.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

benny wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:38 pm ... Although we've never broken it I don't suggest both of you being on it together.
That doesn’t sound like fun. :cry:

Besides full body massages, it’s easy to jump on and straddle while doing more intimate massage and sexploration. Again, knowing the weighty limit is critical for safety sake...that and avoiding the local 911 reports for emergency calls if the table breaks. :lol:
HerKnight
Double
Double

Post by HerKnight »

David wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:32 am We haven't got a table. However, we've seen some of the Melt massage videos (https://couplesmassagecourses.com/) which is designed for couples and uses a footstool for the massager to sit on. It's a comfortable position that is much cheaper than a table and also much more versatile, as you can do it almost anywhere.
I second this series ...
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

newwifenewlife wrote:
benny wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:38 pm ... Although we've never broken it I don't suggest both of you being on it together.
That doesn’t sound like fun. :cry:

Besides full body massages, it’s easy to jump on and straddle while doing more intimate massage and sexploration. Again, knowing the weighty limit is critical for safety sake...that and avoiding the local 911 reports for emergency calls if the table breaks. Image
The height is adjustable so at times I've lowered it to almost coffee table height and straddled her, that allowed my feet to be on the floor. Other times I've raised it up high to allow for better massage and OS. As for as fitted sheets someone mentioned, we use a large beach towel, it works for us to control the massage oil. Otherwise you'll slide off in the floor lol

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Return to “Activities & Items”