Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

the clitoris (Scientific American)

What science can tell us about sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
rediron
Single
Single

the clitoris (Scientific American)

Post by rediron »

Last edited by PaulB on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made link clickable
Olorin
California King
California King

Re: the clitoris (Scientific American)

Post by Olorin »

I heard before (maybe from the Marriage Bed?) that all orgasms are clitoral orgasms.

I have often thought about what the best way is to stimulate the clitoris. For my DW, in order to get aroused, she has to lie on top of a Magic Wand and initially does not like direct touching of the exposed part of her clitoris. I have come to believe that the  the deep 'rumbly' vibrations of the Magic Wand are stimulating the 90% of the clitoris that is not visible. It certainly is strong enough to do that, and I wonder if that is why the Magic Wand is the toy that finally allowed DW to have an orgasm.
rediron
Single
Single

Post by rediron »

brother,
you may be correct in the deep "rumbly" vibrations. Have you investigated the vestibular bulbs of the clitoris, which lie under the labia majora, to either side of the vaginal opening, and just inside? They are responsive and erectile (cabable of filling with blood).
rediron
Olorin
California King
California King

Post by Olorin »

That is good information to know, and may explain why DW likes being touched on the sides of her vaginal opening in the initial stages of foreplay.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Yep. I keep this in mind during foreplay and make sure to touch all areas of her clitoris: hood, glans (when she’s ready), the “arms” that extend on either side, her shaft, etc. she loves all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

For me, the best feeling is stimulating the clitoris DURING thrusting. When DH and I use one of our toys, he is able to thrust in a certain way that makes my clitoris move downwards and rub along the top of the toy's "shaft". It is such an incredible feeling and can help move me towards my O very quickly. :)

Return to “The Science of Sex”