Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

What’s the longest time you and your spouse have not made love (PIV or to the point of orgasm for either of you) for a reason other than being refused

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Angler2
Single
Single

Re: What’s the longest time you and your spouse have not made love (PIV or to the point of orgasm for either of you) for

Post by Angler2 »

With the exception of three deliveries, twenty five days has been the longest. And that’s as of today as she’s been presently recovering from COVID illness. She’s much improved and I’m hoping that we are incredibly intimate later today.
Crazydaddy
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: What’s the longest time you and your spouse have not made love (PIV or to the point of orgasm for either of you) for

Post by Crazydaddy »

About 6 months after the birth of our oldest. DW's doctor allowed a good deal of tearing. Attempting intercourse caused intense pain for her, and we were young and naive and didn't try anything else, so it was frustrating. My angel of a wife continued to be willing and tried until it finally worked out again. Thank the heavens.
There have been other dry spells (6 weeks after the three other births, 12 weeks after hysterectomy, maybe some others) but that first one was the hardest.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Angler2 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:48 am And that’s as of today as she’s been presently recovering from COVID illness.
COVID was a sex killer for us. Even my husband lost his drive/desire, and if one has been around long enough to know his drive, that's saying something. ;)
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
FLLYDVTD1
Double
Double

Post by FLLYDVTD1 »

SeekingChange wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:13 pm
Angler2 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:48 am And that’s as of today as she’s been presently recovering from COVID illness.
COVID was a sex killer for us. Even my husband lost his drive/desire, and if one has been around long enough to know his drive, that's saying something. ;)
Did the drive return after he recovered?
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

FLLYDVTD1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:04 pm Did the drive return after he recovered?
Yes, fully.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Olorin
California King
California King

Post by Olorin »

The longest we have gone is the 6 week period of time after the birth of our three children.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

We did the proper waiting period after all the child birth's, and after the *-rectomies (uterus-erectomy, ovaries-hysterectomy, etc.), but probably not one day more. Those are too far back to remember the exact period.

I traveled extensively during my career and had periods when I was gone up to 3-4 weeks at a time, so those absences are the ones that I would cite for this question. There were less than a dozen of those that long, but there were plenty of one week, two week absences; much more of a common occurrence.

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”