Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

What do most couples do to enjoy G-spot orgasms?

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
New_Wife
Queen bed
Queen bed

What do most couples do to enjoy G-spot orgasms?

Post by New_Wife »

Anxious for ideas.

Oldbear
California King
California King

Re: What do most couples do to enjoy G-spot orgasms?

Post by Oldbear »

Mrs. Oldbear communicates with her body and words as I rhythmically stroke and pressure her g-spot with my forefinger. When we are in sync it produces an intense orgasm with maximum female ejaculate.
SLS
California King
California King

Post by SLS »

My DW has never had a G-Spot/PIV alone orgasm but we did get very close once. We were in standing doggy style and I was thrusting hard , deep, and fast.  I was able to keep the pace longer than usual and she started to show the signs of an approaching orgasm (vocalizations, body movements, vaginal tightening etc). Unfortunately,  her increased excitement pushed me over the edge and I O'ed before I could get her there.
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
New_Wife
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by New_Wife »

Hi,

Have you tried a little K-Y Duration to help last longer?  We use it for extended time together, especially in doggy because my hubby finds that the most arousing position for him.
Epaminondas
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Epaminondas »

For DW the best way is her on the bed facing the edge with me standing, pillow under her hips, her feet on my shoulders. The angle works for us.  We had to experiment with the pillow position and such as the height of the bed will change for everyone.
JakeM
Single
Single

Post by JakeM »

My wife has G-Spot orgasms from grinding while she is on top of me,  and doggy style also gets her there a lot of the time too (including oral sex while she is in that position). We also enjoy her legs up on my shoulders while I am thrusting.
Quickcarl1
Cot
Cot

Post by Quickcarl1 »

Light touch manually works wonders! The spot seems to be more susceptible to digital stimulation at some points than others. Almost seems to have a mind of its own. When it presents itself, light touch works the best.
Deleted User 1902

Post by Deleted User 1902 »

I can get her there with a couple of fingers, a g-spot dildo/vibrator, or the right angle PIV. Her favorite toy is a glass g-spot dildo. She responds well to g-spot stimulation!
TxGuy
Double
Double

Post by TxGuy »

I can give you a suggestion. Look online for a toy called the G-gasm. It is for the g-spot stimulation. Also look up some fingering techniques to be able to engorge the g-spot. If you are in to oral sex then put the fingering and oral sex together as the DW uses a clitoral vibrator. If your DW has never experienced a g-spot and a clitoral orgasm simultaneously then you owe it to her to try to bring that experience to her.
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

The pleasure I get during PIV is pretty much exclusively G spot. When DH is all the way in and angling upwards, the tip of his penis pushes against my G spot perfectly :D

We also use toys or his fingers, but the feeling of the tip bumping and pressing against it is the best!

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”