Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

SQUIRTING

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
ankunda
Cot
Cot

SQUIRTING

Post by ankunda »

Do you squirt every time you have sex?
Ron
California King
California King

Re: SQUIRTING

Post by Ron »

For me, not necessarily. Although like most males, I usually orgasm during sex, but not always. As I have gotten older, I can enjoy sex and not orgasm every time. For my wife, if she orgasms, she usually does squirt.

There is a nice technique to enjoying slow sex, lots of touching etc. but no orgasm. I learn to enjoy sex that way more than 10 years ago, it is nice. When you are younger, you want that orgasm every time.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

Since this was ask in the "G-spot, etc." forum, I took it to be a question to females. DW doesn't post, so I'll answer for her.

DW squirts infrequently and randomly, but mostly associated with specific positions that enhance the propensity to cause that. If we "go there", we pretty much know we are going to "get that", and if the "go there" was planned, then we have plenty of preparation in place, towels, etc.

But, since @Ron answered the way he did, I'll say that we, too, have discovered the joy of sex without "O". At our age, "O-ing" every time isn't necessarily a goal, and if it was, it would limit how often we could connect. By having sex without "O-ing" every time, we can, and do, have sex daily, sometimes more than once per day, while "O-ing" on pre-planned and selected occasions that get into the "swinging from the rafters" category. We love to mix it up.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

It was moved to a more appropriate forum than it was originally posted, by this mod. :D @Ron answered before it was moved. I have never heard of a man ejaculating as "squirting", but if that's the OP's intention, they can let me know, and the topic can be moved again.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

DW "squirts" when she has a stronger O or at least produces a gush of liquid that is more like water than the slippery lubrication she produces prior.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

She does maybe 80% of the times we have sex.

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”