Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

07/21/2021 - Do you celebrate birthdays with sex?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
California King
California King

07/21/2021 - Do you celebrate birthdays with sex?

Post by SLS »

Another birthday related question. Do you and your spouse celebrate each other's birthday's with sex? Do you do anything special or is it just a regular encounter?
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

Hubz
Single
Single

Re: 07/21/2021 - Do you celebrate birthdays with sex?

Post by Hubz »

For me (husband) yes. For my wife, it’s not a request.

After some disappointments over the years, I started clearly communicating some of my “requests” a few weeks before. It’s really helped us both.
vazny
Single
Single

Post by vazny »

Only if we left our appt for some hotel. Otherwise we have not much opportunities to be alone in out appt.
BroadSword
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by BroadSword »

For me, yes. I usually get my Birthday BJ, a tradition she started when OS wasn't as much in her wheelhouse as it is now.

I try to give her what she likes on her birthday as well. Some years I succeed better than others.
Mnflyer1
Single
Single

Post by Mnflyer1 »

Me. YES
Her. Extra back rubs are the norm.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

During the first four decades of our marriage, we never missed a birthday - hers and mine! Over the past the past ten years is waned a bit. Not because the spirit isn’t willing, sometimes the flesh is weak after a fun, busy birthday!
Claymore
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Claymore »

Birthdays with sex? Sure I celebrate ‘em. Birthdays without sex? I celebrate those too!

(Rimshot)

I’ll see myself out.
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

Claymore wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:25 am Birthdays with sex? Sure I celebrate ‘em. Birthdays without sex? I celebrate those too!

(Rimshot)

I’ll see myself out.
bada-boom! LOL!
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. How is that for a non-definitive answer? It's as close as I can get!

I will mention though, that some of the times that fall into the 'yes' column, are extremely memorable!!!
olafthewise
California King
California King

Post by olafthewise »

For me on my birthday, the last 3 or 4 birthdays she was not available or not in the mood or its was late so it didn't happen, etc. I have a journal so I checked for the last few years and all were boring, just the minimal stuff like HJ nothing else. She could care less. But this year she did the deed (HJ) quickly as if she was in a hurry to get me breakfast and do the stuff I wanted to check it off the "required list." I was depressed all day.
She asked me at one point if I got all I wanted and I paused and said yes but that I usually go out and buy what I want. I WANT to say, "well I really wanted oral sex and to linger all over your body and lick your parts until you cum in an explosive ecstasy." But, kids are around.

For her birthday AND mothers day is the most stressful days I experience all year!!! I loath those days so much that once its over, I feel like I had a circuit overload! I have to ask her but often she wants me to guess what she wants. The breakfast and dinner is whatever she wants and I do it as best I can. If a gift has not arrived by the time her birthday does, she unloads on me with endless criticism. She said she likes surprises but I am terrible at it! After 35+ years of marriage she still expects this sort of thing from me even though I am not good at it.
The absence of sex is more to her liking.
If she can, she requests I put kids to bed and she goes to bed early while I have an entire bottle of Advil.
Anniversary is no better.
Truth is; she gets her emotional needs met with the little kids we have. I desire sex all week and she is distant or listening to osier media garbage on her phone.
Claymore
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Claymore »

Olaf, may I humbly suggest you take up barbecuing. At least you’ll get to enjoy making the food, and it will taste good.

Return to “Question of the Day”