Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Practice doesn't make perfect?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Re: Practice doesn't make perfect?

Post by GeorgeB »

sure thing! Hope it helps. Also adding a hand or two to the shaft in addition to the mouth helps with increasing stimulation towards orgasm.
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

GeorgeB wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:26 pm sure thing! Hope it helps. Also adding a hand or two to the shaft in addition to the mouth helps with increasing stimulation towards orgasm.
Thanks for mentioning that. I always saw holding DH as a rookie move. Maybe I'm just hard on myself. He says he's okay with it, but it always made me feel like I didn't know what I was doing. :roll:
Wife of 20 years
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Violet wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:11 am
GeorgeB wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:26 pm sure thing! Hope it helps. Also adding a hand or two to the shaft in addition to the mouth helps with increasing stimulation towards orgasm.
Thanks for mentioning that. I always saw holding DH as a rookie move. Maybe I'm just hard on myself. He says he's okay with it, but it always made me feel like I didn't know what I was doing. :roll:
if you do it right, I see it as an expert level move. If your hand(s) is/are lubricated enough, it can make it seem like your mouth is covering more of the shaft/going deeper. For us, at least, this technique is really needed, but YMMV
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

GeorgeB wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:45 am If your hand(s) is/are lubricated enough, it can make it seem like your mouth is covering more of the shaft/going deeper. For us, at least, this technique is really needed, but YMMV
So a faux deep throat? Now, that's a totally different viewpoint. Thank you.
Wife of 20 years
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Violet wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:58 am
GeorgeB wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:45 am If your hand(s) is/are lubricated enough, it can make it seem like your mouth is covering more of the shaft/going deeper. For us, at least, this technique is really needed, but YMMV
So a faux deep throat? Now, that's a totally different viewpoint. Thank you.
Exactly—my wife developed it because she can’t get down on me very far. It works very well.
Irnmyk
King bed
King bed

Post by Irnmyk »

I love it when DW adds a handful to what she is doing. She goes pretty deep already - surprising to me, but the hand grip just enhances it. Better when she uses the other hand to corral "the boys".
SeekingHer
Single
Single

Post by SeekingHer »

These last several posts are what I was trying to describe earlier. If you use your hand on the shaft, then you are able to focus your lips and tongue very acutely on the tip of the penis and the underside of the penis which has the most nerve endings, which is in turn the most pleasurable experience IMO, while feeling a full length experience because of the hand tightly squeezed around the shaft. And your other hand squeezing tightly around the scrotom & pressing on the perenium & anal play.

Another tip is to try all this on your knees naked, while he is standing up in a full length mirror naked, holding on to your hair watching the whole thing happen. Extremely Erotic! Made me accidentally Ejaculate in my Bride's mouth, even though I tried so hard not to because she does Not want me doing that hardly ever (with exception of a few Occasions which she actually initiated in our 26 years of marriage & told me to go in her mouth.)
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:26 NIV
firefly
Single
Single

Post by firefly »

40+ years of marriage, and we still haven't mastered oral to completion. I do oral on her almost daily and she orgasms in seconds. She tries on me, and is getting a little better all the time. My wife is very much a goal oriented person and wants to get to completion too quickly, so that is under her belt. As a couple, we have been working on this for many years, getting her to be patient and listening when I tell her what feels best. She feels she can never do it just right, cause I would orgasm more quickly. She seldom goes past 5 minutes of oral on me before asking, are you about to come? She is willing, but unwilling to take the time to make it happen. The article referenced by someone in the beginning of the thread, I think could definitely help. But the original poster says what my wife has, for years. Seems that no progress is made. I have told my DW, the more foreplay throughout the day, the less time oral will take before orgasm. She sees this during our love making sessions, but focussed sex on me, she doesn't seem to make time for. I am reading and taking in all suggestions. Ladies, if you feel this way, don't give up. As a man, I enjoy her time of trying.
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

SeekingHer wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:28 pm Another tip is to try all this on your knees naked, while he is standing up in a full length mirror naked, holding on to your hair watching the whole thing happen. Extremely Erotic! Made me accidentally Ejaculate in my Bride's mouth, even though I tried so hard not to because she does Not want me doing that hardly ever (with exception of a few Occasions which she actually initiated in our 26 years of marriage & told me to go in her mouth.)
Wow! Nice little scene you set up there. Gotta file that one for another time.
firefly wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:08 amAs a man, I enjoy her time of trying.
That's something not to be taken for granted.
Wife of 20 years

Return to “Oral Sex”