Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Stripping games

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Youngkiwi
Cot
Cot

Stripping games

Post by Youngkiwi »

Hey all

Our two kids are both off at kids camp next week and my DW said she might be interested in strip poker. Just wondering what other stripping games people play?

Thanks
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Stripping games

Post by newwifenewlife »

You can adapt many games to that kind of outcome.

We've done STRIP BATTLESHIP - when you lose a ship, you lose some clothing. RUMMY - lose a round, off comes something. SPOT - IT is a quick game that is easy to lend itself to quick rounds. CONNECT FOUR - another quick and easy one.

You can also add that with some of these games, if you win a round, you could add clothing back on and prolong the evening.
Dad24
Double
Double

Post by Dad24 »

We’ve played strip cribbage. I’m not very good at the game snd lose quite a bit. But then is it really losing?
DoveGrey
California King
California King

Post by DoveGrey »

We tried it once. We learned that we have zero self control and that we may as well skip the game and go straight for the reward. It saves us the time of getting out a pack of cards or setting up a board game.

That being said, my mind went a little off kilter with this question. You could play strip anything, really. Candyland. Chutes and Ladders. You could watch a television show or movie and assign certain lines or situations to a particular spouse. If Luke draws his light saber, bam! Off comes the shirt.
Wife of 21 years
Marbles
Double
Double

Post by Marbles »

Dad24 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:35 pm We’ve played strip cribbage. I’m not very good at the game snd lose quite a bit. But then is it really losing?
Honey, I think you lose on purpose.
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

Isn't that the purpose of strip poker? Everyone loses yet wins

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Deleted User 1917

Post by Deleted User 1917 »

DoveGrey wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:59 pm We tried it once. We learned that we have zero self control and that we may as well skip the game and go straight for the reward. It saves us the time of getting out a pack of cards or setting up a board game.

That being said, my mind went a little off kilter with this question. You could play strip anything, really. Candyland. Chutes and Ladders. You could watch a television show or movie and assign certain lines or situations to a particular spouse. If Luke draws his light saber, bam! Off comes the shirt.
Us too! We may start with intentions of playing a game, but it never lasts more than 5 minutes!

Return to “Activities & Items”