Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Blindfold --want to use but not sure what to do

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Andrew
Double
Double

Blindfold --want to use but not sure what to do

Post by Andrew »

Does anyone here use a blindfold during sex? I'm really excited to use one more but want more fun ideas.

I like the idea of using a penis pump on myself beforehand, so I feel a little different inside her (without her seeing).

I also like the idea of her blindfolded and earplugged while she uses her vibrator. I come in the room after my shower and watch her a bit and then start touching her, but she doesn't know when I'll arrive or what I'll do.

Do folks here have any good blindfold ideas?
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Re: Blindfold --want to use but not sure what to do

Post by Irnmyk »

Blindfolds aren't part of our repertoires. We both like seeing the action.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Does she want this? Is this already a part of your repertoire or are you wanting to introduce it? It's a move towards fantasy and sensate focus and if she's not there, it may be a stretch so I'd suggest a conversation about it OR make sure she's in a highly aroused state before trying something like that.

If you're already doing it, that's a different story. Again, the higher the state of arousal, the more senses will be heightened. Here's a few ideas to try...
- Make sure you've been wooing her all day. Put a blindfold on when she comes home (or when you want to start your adventure) and take her on a slow journey of taste and touch. Make it an evening/event. You could even feed her a lite dinner of snacks or finger foods and converse with her while you get things ready and then go on to the following...

OR just start here:
- Start with a long back massage and then if you sense arousal, when turning over, put the blindfold on OR have a towel ready to drape over her eyes.
- use different textures (silky, feather, smooth, ribbed or raised, glass, fruit, whip cream, body paint, etc.)
- temps (cold, warm: various things like food, ice, oils,)
- scents
- feed her various fruit
- teasing, lingering touch (don't just go for the "gusto", increase desire by teasing, nearing or brushing but not direct stimulation to increase desire/arousal)
- vary the types of pressure
- kiss all over (again, don't just go for the "gusto", tease and find new erogenous zones around the face, neck, arms, legs, knees, hips, toes, stomach, etc.
- toys

WORD TO THE WISE: 1) don't heat up things in the microwave, use warmed water to raise the temp 2) touch the object yourself first to confirm its temp.
David
King bed
King bed

Post by David »

Just play.
Try putting it on before you start having sex and then proceed as normal.
Slowly remove her clothes and touch her, making sure to tease and play with sensations.
Don't get too het up about specifics, just play around, explore and enjoy.

Oh, and try getting her to give you oral sex while you're blindfolded.
MiddleMan
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MiddleMan »

We recently did this and after about 20 minutes of soft touch and rubbing her skin with a piece of silk, I used a vibrating dildo on her. She loved it. I have a thick sleeve https://marrieddance.com/shop/for-him/g ... -enhancer/, and I may try that next time.

Return to “Activities & Items”