Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Who Waited Until Marriage to Have Sex?

Forum rules
Post in this section ARE NOT be seen by guests and search engines.
bandaddie
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Who Waited Until Marriage to Have Sex?

Post by bandaddie »

She was virgin. I was not.
I got caught up in the free sex religion of the late 1960's and early 1970's. It was a huge disappointment and I gave up on relationships, seeking a life of celibacy.
This changed when we met.
She was the first girl i ever met who told me she was waiting for her wedding night and stood steadfast by her words.
She was Born Again. I was not.
I saw in her a clear, strong, wholesome character which I wanted in my life. Her inner light was the impetus which caused me to seek Jesus, a few years later.
I realized, very early into our courtship, if I did anything to attempt to seduce her, it would hurt her in a deep, permanent and emotionally crippling manner. I could do nothing to hurt this fragile beauty.
Many years later, when we both were ill, and involved in marriage counseling, the counselor asked us, "When did you loose your virginity?"
My wife looked a bit displeased but answered, "I did not LOOSE my virginity. I gave it to my husband on our wedding night. It will always be his to protect."
I will cherish, to my death, those words and her virginity. I hope, one day, I will be worthy of her.
Farmer
Single
Single

Post by Farmer »

We both waited until we were married to have sex. We dated almost 4 years, we were in out later 20’s, thought I was going to die waiting! But I made it and never regretted waiting.

Both were Christian’s and both attended church regularly.
ReverendJack
Cot
Cot

Post by ReverendJack »

We both waited. And we were in church and reading our Bibles.
Krista
Double
Double

Post by Krista »

I was virgin when I got married. My husband was 14 years older than me. I had done nothing sexually until my wedding night no MB or anything. Had never even seen a real mans penis.
I had just turned 20 we got married 6 months after dating.
We were both strong Christians heavily involved with the church.
ALL_IN
King bed
King bed

Post by ALL_IN »

I'm not sure how to classify us. We dated all through high school and during that time brought each other to orgasm through manually stimulating each other.

We didn't have PIV intercourse until marriage though...but as we're getting older, we're not saying we were virgins when we got married.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Return to “On-Topic Chit-Chat”