Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Stephany96

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background, and more.
Forum rules
Please start a new topic, and give it your username.
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Thomas
Single
Single

Re: Stephany96

Post by Thomas »

Welcome Stephany96!
Just a question out of curiosity: what exactly do you mean with 100% submissive?
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

Welcome aboard!!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

natureandtradition
Cot
Cot

Post by natureandtradition »

Hi Stephany! (and husband!)

Welcome. So good to see others with a very traditional approach to their marriage making their voices heard on the board.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

Stephanie96,

I didn't jump aboard the welcome wagon when you first introduced yourself, but now, after seeing a few of your posts, I see you as a welcome addition to the forum.

I just wish you weren't so shy and bashful. (Insert "tongue-in-cheek" emoji here)

Seriously, please stay just as you are and give us more input like you have already done. It, to me, at least, is refreshing.

Welcome
LBD
On the floor
On the floor

Post by LBD »

Welcome and congratulations!

It’s gratifying to hear of a young couple doing things God’s way and thriving, as it should be. Keep your eyes on Him and the inertia will carry you through the hard times.

It’s also good to hear of a young couple staying on the farm - a field I know well (pun intended.) The struggles there will be the most difficult, and the most fulfilling you’ll find in this world. Cling to each other, support each other and you’ll be fine. As the wife, you hold special power and responsibility in that area. Embrace it. Farmers feed the world. Farmer’s wives feed the farmers - in more ways than one. ;)
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

You might want to use a blanket or a tent. Those spy satellites are supposed to be able to see people utilizing the land for more than just agriculture. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”