Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Sending her memes

Non-sexual romance is important too! Share romantic experiences and ideas about how to be romantic.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be read by guests, but ARE NOT seen by search engines.
Christopher980
Double
Double

Re: Sending her memes

Post by Christopher980 »

Irnmyk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:31 pm Well, words have meaning, so I had to go look up the definition of memes.

It is simply a humorous image. Maybe, in the context of this board, some have taken it to mean, or want to limit it to specifically mean humorous sexual images, but it isn't strictly that. The OP's question wasn't clear on his use of the word.

So, to the question - absolutely yes, DW and I share humorous images with each other. We do it with some frequency since there is so much coming in these days from a variety of places and some are absolutely hilarious.

Are those images overtly hard core sexual in nature, well, rarely if ever. I can't say never, but I'm struggling to remember ever sending anything more than mildly suggestive that wouldn't have been considered too suggestive to have shown my mother.
Sometimes I forget that this board is not just focused on sexuality, but really focused on it. I forget the sexual meme thread was a thing! I'm new to the board anyway, so it's easy to forget. lol

But when I talk about memes, I mean memes; not the board's memes. ::rofl
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Sending her memes

Post by newwifenewlife »

Irnmyk wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:31 pm ….
It is simply a humorous image. .
Correct. They absolutely are humorous…and they do not have to be sexual. The OP never said anything like that.
The OP's question wasn't clear on his use of the word.

Was he really? I don’t think OP needed to. A meme is a meme. What it’s contents are is up to the creator and/or sender.

Return to “Non-Sexual Romance”